DIESEL GENERATOR ENGINEER
Due to expansion my client are looking to hire an experienced diesel generator engineer to join their service team. They are an industry leading temporary power company with depots across the UK.
As a Field Service Engineer your main duties will be to complete servicing, planned and unplanned maintenance and respond to breakdowns to diesel generator sets at client sites across your designated region. Mechanical and Electrical fault finding and rectification. You will form part of an on call rota.
- Experience working with temporary power installations including diesel powered generators ranging from 20-1250kva.
- Relevant qualification in mechanical engineering desirable.
- Full UK Driving Licence held for minimum of 3 years essential.
- Excellent communication skills with managers, colleagues and customers.
- Fork lift licence is desirable but full training will be provided.
- On call is 1 in 4 with (£250 call out fee)
- £31k per annum + Overtime (OTE £40k)
- 39hr week (OT paid at 150% and 200% on sunday)
- Door to door pay
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Work vehicle with fuel card
- Work phone and laptop/tablet
- PPE provided