We are looking for an NVQ Level 3 qualified or part qualified Lift Service Engineer to join our client on a full time, permanent basis. You will be responsible for working within their Service team covering the Bristol area.
As an experienced Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Carrying out regular planned preventative maintenance and service visits
• Attending lift breakdown callouts to carry out minor lift repairs
• Meeting agreed customer response times, building relationships with our clients
• Providing regular updates to the Service Manager and becoming an integral part of the regional 24/7 Standby / Callout rota.
• Problem solving and working on your own initiative We strive to be a great place to work and to offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals.
• Competitive Salary
• Company vehicle
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Internal + External opportunities for training and accredited LEIA and LITS qualifications
• Access to Eye Test vouchers
• Excellent opportunities for overtime
• Competitive company sick pay scheme
• Access to company recruitment referral scheme
• Life assurance