SOLAR PV INSTALLER / ROOFER
LTek Recruitment are looking to hire a Solar PV Installer/Roofer with experience in the Domestic Solar PV market. Our client are an industry leading renewables company who provide maintenance and installation services of solar PV, EV Charge Points and Energy Storage Solutions across the UK.
- Installation and maintenance of Solar PV, battery storage and EV charge points in domestic and commercial properties
- Carrying out all installations in a timely, safe and tidy manner.
- Provide a professional and friendly customer experience.
- Working as part of a team or independently depending on the complexity of the install.
- Installs typically Solis, Solar Edge, Alpha Ess panels.
- Based within commutable distance to North Hykeham/Lincoln
- Minimum 3 years experience as an electrician
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation (or similar)
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- C&G 2391 Testing and Inspection (desirable but not essential)
- BPEC Solar PV Installation (desirable but not essential)
- Minimum 1 year roof mounted Solar PV installation
- Working at heights
- IPAF (desirable but not essential)
- Experience working with various roof types
- Full Clean UK Driving License held for a minimum of 1 year
- £33,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Work Van and Fuel Card
- Continuous training and development
- Company pension scheme