CHP SERVICE ENGINEER
Due to continued periods of growth our client requires an additional engineer to join their service and maintenance team, they are currently looking for engineers with experience working on large GAS GENERATOR sets and CHP Units. This is a full-time field-based role where you will be part of a highly skilled team. You will thrive in delivering high-quality, customer service driven results. In return our client offers a highly competitive base salary with an industry leading benefits and bonus package.
- To ensure the functioning and availability of gas engines installed in a range of settings to provide energy and power solutions within environments such as hospitals, landfill gas sites, biogas sites, universities, power stations and manufacturing plants.
- To work alone or as part of team to cover sites within the (region) of the UK.
- Carry out scheduled & reactive maintenance to company standards.
- Always ensure liaison with the Service Manager and manage subcontractors.
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in a mechanical discipline
- Ideally you will have first hand experience working with landfill gas and/or CHP engines and good industry knowledge.
- If not, you will have transferrable skills gained working with diesel and/or marine engines.
- Ideally you will have mechanical and electrical capabilities, but a strong mechanical background is a key requirement.
- £34,000 basic + bonus
- Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
- 25-day Holiday Allowance + 8 bank holidays
- Overtime & Door-Door pay
- On-Call Rota is only 1:8
- Doubled up Pension Scheme (max 10% employer's side)
- Private Healthcare (BUPA)