DEPOT FOREMAN - Bristol - Interviewing immediately!
Due to another successful period of growth my client are looking to hire a Depot Foreman to lead their team of engineers within the Bristol region. My client is an industry leading power generation company specialising in providing temporary power solutions and servicing packages to multi-industry customers across the UK.
As a depot foreman your main duties will be;
- Carrying out both electrical and mechanical fault diagnosis.
- Organising and overseeing routine maintenance on hire fleet of diesel generator sets from 20kVA-1250kVA
- Load bank testing.
- Ensuring all service and maintenance reports are kept up to date
- Control panel fault diagnosis, repair and upgrades.
- Engine overhaul.
- Due to the varied nature of this role both electrically and mechanically biased engineers will be considered.
- The successful candidate will be a time served diesel generator engineer with either/both an electrical or/and mechanical skill-set.
- Experience carrying out strip down, major overhaul and remedial work to large diesel generator sets from 20kVA - 1250kVA.
- Experience using diagnostic meters.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Customer facing position so excellent communication skills are essential.
- Candidate must hold a full UK driving licence and permit to work in the UK.
- £33,000 (OTE £40k+)
- Work van and fuel card
- Mobile, Laptop/Tablet and PPE
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
If you believe you have the relevant knowledge and experience to meet the above criteria and you are an experienced generator engineer looking to join an industry leading company, please do not hesitate to reach out to me