The role will involve performing installation & planned preventative maintenance / recertification / remedial repair works in both construction and industrial environments.
- Carry out installation works on our fall protection and safe access solutions.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance / recertification / remedial repair works on our existing and new client sites.
- Ensure all works are completed in accordance with our environmental, health, safety and quality policies.
- Complete on site installation works in accordance with installation design drawings ensuring that installation works are compliant with current codes of practice and relevant legislation.
- Complete on site planned preventative maintenance / recertification works to ensure all systems are compliant with current codes of practice and relevant legislation.
- Complete site inspection and audit reports, clearly identifying non-compliant installations and provide accurate details to facilitate client reports.
- Complete all site visits in accordance with planned schedules.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and build excellent client relationships.
- Ensure excellent communication with our clients and clearly demonstrate your knowledge in delivering a quality of service at all times.
- This role will involve additional training on our Group company products and services.
- This role will require frequent travel throughout the UK