Our client has brought a new opportunity to the table Due to their expansion, they are currently looking for chp engineers. This is a full-time field-based role where you will be part of a highly skilled team. You will thrive in delivering high-quality, customer service driven results
Duties and Responsibilities for a CHP Engineer:
- To ensure the functioning and availability of gas engines installed in a range of settings to provide energy and power solutions within environments such as hospitals, landfill gas sites, biogas sites, universities, power stations and manufacturing plants.
- To work alone or as part of team to cover sites within the (region) of the UK.
- Carry out scheduled & reactive maintenance to company standards.
- Always ensure liaison with the Service Manager and manage subcontractors.
Skills and Experience for a CHP Engineer:
- NVQ Level 2 in a mechanical discipline
- Ideally you will have first hand experience working with landfill gas and/or CHP engines and good industry knowledge.
- If not, you will have transferrable skills gained working with diesel and/or marine engines.
- Ideally you will have mechanical and electrical capabilities, but a strong mechanical background is a key requirement.
Package Available for Successful Candidate:
- Competitive Basic Salary (DOE)
- Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Overtime & Door-Door pay
- On-Call Rota
- Pension Scheme