A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Rebuild Engineer to join a uk leading chp company in the Northampton area. The Rebuild Engineer will be working within a team of engineers out in the field and in the depot.
Duties and Responsibilities for a CHP Engineer:
- Undertake a detailed inspection of the machine to confirm or expand on any initial field inspection report so that a commercial assessment of the likely repair, replacement refurbishment work can be made.
- Carry out standard diagnosis tests on machine components to enable more accurate cost evaluations or for the issue of condition and warranty agreements to customers.
- Produce a comprehensive list of parts and materials required for the proposed machine preparation work.
- Undertake overhaul, repair, or refurbishment work on the machine to the agreed work plan, removing and dispatching components for specialist attention, re-installing the original or replacement part or repairing original parts.
- Inspect and test completed machine to ensure unit is operating to expected performance levels.
Skills and Experience for a CHP Engineer:
- NVQ Level 2 in a mechanical discipline
- Ideally you will have first-hand experience working with landfill gas and/or CHP engines and good industry knowledge.
- If not, you will have transferrable skills gained working with diesel and/or marine engines.
- Ideally you will have mechanical and electrical capabilities, but a strong mechanical background is a key requirement.
Package Available for Successful Candidate:
- Basic Salary Between £30,000 - £36,000
- Company Vehicle + Fuel Card + Private Use
- 24 Days Holiday Allowance + Bank Holidays
- Overtime & Door-Door pay
- On-Call Rota
- Pension Scheme